Why We Support
Patagonia Provisions is on a mission to bring positive change to the currently broken food industry. Patagonia Provisions offers products and recipe ideas to help regenerate the land and restore our oceans.
Delivery Available: United States and US territories
Shop @ Patagonia Provisions
Most of our food is produced using methods that reduce biodiversity, decimate soil and contribute to climate change. Patagonia Provisions believes our food can and should be a part of the solution to the environmental crisis – grown, harvested and produced in ways that restore our land, water and wildlife.
Photo, Featured Imaged, Source: Patagonia Provisions
Last Updated: April 2020
- Sustainable Practice: Companies that focus on sustainable practice look at ways to not only reduce their negative environmental and social impact, but also find ways to continually innovate to better the environment and our life.
- Healthy Living: We look for brands and products that not only use safer options and ingredients, but that promote your well-being and healthier lifestyle.
- Verified: One of the best ways to ensure product and brand integrity is through third-party verifications that certify products, brands and companies meet the highest standards.
- To learn more about Our Standards
Did you know?
- Around 33 percent of global soils are degraded (FAO of the UN)
- Farming operations produce nearly a third of global GHG emissions (UNEP)
- Conventional agriculture's heavy reliance on chemical fertilizers, irrigation, and fossil fuels has led to loss of biodiversity, soil fertility, and availability of freshwater
- Working closely with the Rodale Institute, Patagonia Provisions created Regenerative Organic Certification to establish a new, high bar for regenerative organic agriculture
- Patagonia Provision's products are all organic and sustainably grown using regenerative agricultural practices
Patagonia Provisions was founded in 2012 as an offshoot of the apparel company Patagonia. Patagonia Provisions was created with the goal of reshaping the food chain through organic, regenerative farming practices that are better for people and the environment. Patagonia saw great opportunity and need to change the food industry. They are applying the same goal of making the best product, causing no unnecessary harm while inspiring solutions to the environmental crisis.