Why We Support
Yoobi is on a mission to provide school supplies to remove barriers so kids can learn
Delivery Available: US
Price Range: $
#One-for-one #Empower #Children #School #Give
Shop @ Yoobi
Yoobi partners with non-profit partners to distribute Yoobi Classroom Packs to schools in high-need areas' in the United States. The Yoobi Classroom pack contains the most fundamental tools needed for learning and creativity for kids. Yoobi's Impact Report states that during 2018-19, Yoobi donated more than 11 million school supplies.
Learn more by reading Yoobi's Impact Report
Source, Photos & Featured Imaged: Yoobi's Facebook
Last Updated: April 2020
- Gives Back: Gives back focuses on brands that demonstrate a philanthropic attitude and effort that gives back to society by supporting social and environmental causes.
- Empower Others: We look for brands that empower others providing opportunities for various communities to thrive through opportunities.
- To learn more about Our Standards
Did you know?
- On average, teachers spend more than $560 out of their own pockets to support their students (Kids in Need Foundation)
- More than half of teachers in high-poverty districts report 75% of their students arrive without school supplies on the first day of school (Kids in Need Foundation)
Yoobi, the purpose-driven company, was founded in 2014 to help all kids in need get access to school supplies.